With so many different banner systems available it can be difficult to find out which one will suit your requirements so here are a few points to consider before your decide to purchase. Access Displays can talk to you in more detail about the available options.
- How many times will you be using this banner system?
- Do you need a banner where you can easily change the graphic in the future?
- Will it fit beneath the shell scheme ceiling?
- You may find that some cheaper graphic printing processes produce a curved image so when several units are stood next to each other there is a large gap.
- Some cheaper graphic prints will fade in direct sunlight.
- Some banner stands are designed to lean backwards and others have large stabilising feet so they might not sit as close to a wall as you would like.
- How good is the rewind mechanism? Many cheap imports don’t work after several days use.