With so many different banner systems available it can be difficult to find out which one will suit your requirements so here are a few points to consider before your decide to purchase. Access Displays can talk to you in more detail about the available options.
- How many times will you be using this banner system?
- Do you need a banner where you can easily change the graphic in the future?
- Will it fit beneath the shell scheme ceiling?
- You may find that some cheaper graphic printing processes produce a curved image so when several units are stood next to each other there is a large gap.
- Some cheaper graphic prints will fade in direct sunlight.
- Some banner stands are designed to lean backwards and others have large stabilising feet so they might not sit as close to a wall as you would like.
- How good is the rewind mechanism? Many cheap imports don’t work after several days use.
When you are traveling up and down the country to attend trade shows, conferences and exhibitions, you do not want to be dealing with display signage that is a chore to set up, take down and transport. Portable Display, Pop up and roller banners are the ideal solution in such situations as their lightweight designs help to keep labour at an absolute minimum whilst ensuring your displays always get maximum exposure. Continue reading Importance of Portable Display
Tejaswi is a pioneer in Exhibition stall designing, fabrication company in Mumbai, providing services as per client requirements of timeline, quality and cost. We work in stages to ensure client’s requirements are kept in mind at every stages and all the possibilities are communicated to the client at every stage. We completely believe in philosophy of quality and have stringent procedures toensure same istaken care. We conceptualize, visualize, design and execute the entire exhibition stall to suit our client’s requirements. Continue reading Exhibition Stall Designer and Fabricator Mumbai
Incoming search terms:
- exhibitions stall