There are a lot of companies who wonder ways to make their shell scheme octanorm stall attractive and at the end they go ahead with simple solutions that make their stall look clumsy. Their initial objective of participation is hampered due to budget restrictions and end up going for shell scheme stalls provided by the Exhibition Organizer. Companies believe going for professional company will affect their budget and hence submit to available solution which at the end doesn’t connect to their objective of participation. Continue reading Tips to make your Shell Scheme Octanorm Stall Attractive
Intelligent exhibition stall design is founded on 2 key principles. The first principle if finding a design which fits in with your company brand and the second is choosing a design which is practical. There shouldn’t be compromise on either one of these points and the following areas should be considered when working with your exhibition contractor:-
- do you have adequate storage? storage can be gained in various ways e.g. under counter storage, using pillars as storage, on-stand wardrobes located in the store etc
- does the stand have access points which suit your objectives? if you want to qualify visitors you may consider controlling access via the use of a reception desk and cleverly placed partitions, if you want as many people on the stand as possible then your stand should be open with few partitions and barriers. There are pros and cons of both these options.
- is your signage/logo in a prominent position on the stand? do visitors know you’re there? Rotating signs situated in a high position on the stand are often a good way of attracting visitor attention. Alternatively you may consider a drop. Costs are always a factor on your decision.
- we often get the comment ‘I don’t want a pretty looking exhibition stand – because I’m not selling exhibitions, I’m selling my product so why spend a lot of money on the stand.’ We understand that the monetary outlay for exhibitions is often one of the largest in the marketing budget however exhibitions are often the only opportunity your business may get for one to one direct discussions with your potential market. Therefore the first impression you give of yourself is often based on the image you portray via the use of a cleverly designed exhibition stand. First impressions count with exhibition design.
- Lighting is of significant importance when wanting to make an impact, the over use of down lights always offers a professional result when lighting your stand. Lighting shouldn’t be an after thought when assessing your chosen design – overhead canopies offer the perfect opportunity to use stylish down lights.
- Literature racks should be strategically placed to aid sales and to aid re-stocking. Regularly at exhibitions literature racks are left empty due to poor placement of the racks and the demands on on-site staff time. simply by placing the literature racks behind the welcome counter you eliminate re-stocking issues (as you always have a handy stock of literature behind the welcome counter) and you stop literature being picked up by visitors who haven’t been qualified.
- Should budgets be tight your design can integrate canopies to feed electrics through thus eliminating the need to have a platform
- AV/Music should be used to set the required scene. it’s also been known for exhibition attendees to use scents to attract visitors to the stand. Attending a food exhibition? the smell of freshly baked bread is a sure way to attract visitors to the stand. Music can be played during a champagne reception for your most prized prospects – relaxing visitors so they’re in the mood to discuss business.
- On-stand drinks services encourage visitors to stay (if that is your objective). Coffee, cocktails and wine is served using professional baristas. This service is ideal for businesses within industries such as medical /food/nuclear etc where on-stand business deals can bring a great deal of revenue and it’s in your interest to keep visitors welcome, comfortable and in a relaxed state of mind.
There are many more ways to integrate intelligent design into your exhibition stand and the results of doing this are outstanding
To Get your Exhibition Stall Designed email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- exhibition stall design
- stall design
- Exhibition stall
- expo stall
- international exhibition stall designs
- exhibition stalls design
- international exhibition stall design
- stalls design
- exhibition stall plan
- stall images
Incoming search terms:
- how to decorate a stall for exhibition
- exhibition stalls
- how to decorate stalls for exhibition
- stall exhibition
- 3d stall design
- how to make your exhibition stand out
- how to make your stall stand out
- stalls for exhibition
- how to make a stall stand out
Exhibition Stall Design are effective medium to promote Company’s Brand / Product/ Services to a direct target audience. Exhibition Stalls gives the visibility of Company in the competitive market in a desired manner. Whenever a company participate in an Exhibition, the main question arises is how to make it most effective participation to attain their objective of participation. Continue reading How to make an exhibition stall design effective
When Participating in an Exhibition, There are lot of items that can be used and ensuring right material used to get maximum optimization is highly tedious task. There are vast range of materials used in the market for Exhibitions, However there are 7 items that are carried extensively for any of the exhibitions locally or internationally. These items are great tools to maximize impact in any of the exhibition.
1. Portable Exhibition Kit: These are the most effective solution for any of the Exhibition Requirements. Portable Exhibition Kits are widely becoming a must have kit for any of the exhibitions. They are highly customized options for any Exhibition Stall Sizes and create great outlook for any of the Brand Exhibition. Portable Exhibition Kits are the future of Exhibition industry and are vastly used globally to save cost of multiple setups.
2. Magnetic Backdrop: The Magnetic Backdrop are the best solutions for any Backdrop requirements in exhibition stalls and widely used due to its portability, re-usability. They are a one time investment for all your future exhibition requirements.
3. Banner Hanger: Banner Poster Hanger are the most efficient and affordable way to present your posters. This Banner hanger is the fastest way to fix your poster and in the best position. Whether it is for exhibitions where the you just need to hook it to you back wall to hang to your back wall for individual panels or events where you need an hanging branding for visibility.
4. Portable Catalog Stand: Catalog Stands are widely used in exhibitions, events, corporates, offices and are highly professional medium to display the catalogs. Also called Catalog Stand, Brochure Stand,Zigzag Catalogue Stand, Leaflet Stand, Magazine Rack, Portable Catalog Stands are portable units easily carried and setup in minimum time.
6. Banner Stand: Banner Stands are highly used in the market in various forms in order to promote the brands extensively. Banner Stands are one of the most effective medium for promotion one’s brand in the market as desired due to cost effectiveness and easy accessibility. Banner Stands Provide highly professional medium for companies to project in the market.
7. Modular Exhibition Kit: Modular Exhibition Kit is widely used in the market for the portability and re-usability of the system in the market. Modular Exhibition Kits provide great concept for various usage in Exhibitions, Display, Events, Corporate Offices etc with multiple usability and easily carried systems for re usage. Modular Exhibition Kits provide great flexibility of usage and easily set in minutes for execution.
There are range of vast range of items available in the market that are widely used in the exhibitions and if it is not clear, you can contact us at email@example.com to get best possible solutions for your exhibition and get maximum optimization of your exhibition stall.
There are many great ways of ensuring that your trade show or exhibition is a success, and one of the key ways of doing this is naturally choosing the right exhibition stand for your event.A wide range of exhibition stands exist to cater for a wide range of needs. Continue reading Top 10 Tips For Making The Most Of Each Day At Your Exhibition
The key to a successful exhibition is planning ahead and planning for every eventuality.
Tip 1./ Stand Design
Depending on the stand design it is a good idea to construct the stand and artwork at the office premises before you leave for the event if this is the first time. This will highlight the complexity of the stand, how long it takes to set up and and how many people you need to help in the setup. It will also give confidence to the people setting up the stand to know all the tips and tricks and which bits to place first and what cannot stand without which bits. This will save ample time on the setup day. Continue reading Top 7 Tips for Getting The Most From Your Exhibition