There are a lot of companies who wonder ways to make their shell scheme octanorm stall attractive and at the end they go ahead with simple solutions that make their stall look clumsy. Their initial objective of participation is hampered due to budget restrictions and end up going for shell scheme stalls provided by the Exhibition Organizer. Companies believe going for professional company will affect their budget and hence submit to available solution which at the end doesn’t connect to their objective of participation. Continue reading Tips to make your Shell Scheme Octanorm Stall Attractive
Intelligent exhibition stall design is founded on 2 key principles. The first principle if finding a design which fits in with your company brand and the second is choosing a design which is practical. There shouldn’t be compromise on either one of these points and the following areas should be considered when working with your exhibition contractor:-
- do you have adequate storage? storage can be gained in various ways e.g. under counter storage, using pillars as storage, on-stand wardrobes located in the store etc
- does the stand have access points which suit your objectives? if you want to qualify visitors you may consider controlling access via the use of a reception desk and cleverly placed partitions, if you want as many people on the stand as possible then your stand should be open with few partitions and barriers. There are pros and cons of both these options.
- is your signage/logo in a prominent position on the stand? do visitors know you’re there? Rotating signs situated in a high position on the stand are often a good way of attracting visitor attention. Alternatively you may consider a drop. Costs are always a factor on your decision.
- we often get the comment ‘I don’t want a pretty looking exhibition stand – because I’m not selling exhibitions, I’m selling my product so why spend a lot of money on the stand.’ We understand that the monetary outlay for exhibitions is often one of the largest in the marketing budget however exhibitions are often the only opportunity your business may get for one to one direct discussions with your potential market. Therefore the first impression you give of yourself is often based on the image you portray via the use of a cleverly designed exhibition stand. First impressions count with exhibition design.
- Lighting is of significant importance when wanting to make an impact, the over use of down lights always offers a professional result when lighting your stand. Lighting shouldn’t be an after thought when assessing your chosen design – overhead canopies offer the perfect opportunity to use stylish down lights.
- Literature racks should be strategically placed to aid sales and to aid re-stocking. Regularly at exhibitions literature racks are left empty due to poor placement of the racks and the demands on on-site staff time. simply by placing the literature racks behind the welcome counter you eliminate re-stocking issues (as you always have a handy stock of literature behind the welcome counter) and you stop literature being picked up by visitors who haven’t been qualified.
- Should budgets be tight your design can integrate canopies to feed electrics through thus eliminating the need to have a platform
- AV/Music should be used to set the required scene. it’s also been known for exhibition attendees to use scents to attract visitors to the stand. Attending a food exhibition? the smell of freshly baked bread is a sure way to attract visitors to the stand. Music can be played during a champagne reception for your most prized prospects – relaxing visitors so they’re in the mood to discuss business.
- On-stand drinks services encourage visitors to stay (if that is your objective). Coffee, cocktails and wine is served using professional baristas. This service is ideal for businesses within industries such as medical /food/nuclear etc where on-stand business deals can bring a great deal of revenue and it’s in your interest to keep visitors welcome, comfortable and in a relaxed state of mind.
There are many more ways to integrate intelligent design into your exhibition stand and the results of doing this are outstanding
To Get your Exhibition Stall Designed email at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- exhibition stall design
- stall design
- Exhibition stall
- expo stall
- international exhibition stall designs
- exhibition stalls design
- international exhibition stall design
- stalls design
- exhibition stall plan
- stall images
With so many different banner systems available it can be difficult to find out which one will suit your requirements so here are a few points to consider before your decide to purchase. Access Displays can talk to you in more detail about the available options.
- How many times will you be using this banner system?
- Do you need a banner where you can easily change the graphic in the future?
- Will it fit beneath the shell scheme ceiling?
- You may find that some cheaper graphic printing processes produce a curved image so when several units are stood next to each other there is a large gap.
- Some cheaper graphic prints will fade in direct sunlight.
- Some banner stands are designed to lean backwards and others have large stabilising feet so they might not sit as close to a wall as you would like.
- How good is the rewind mechanism? Many cheap imports don’t work after several days use.
Portable Exhibition Kit is an evolving concept in the market and there are various options available to meet all your requirement. These Kits are a great tool for multiple exhibition setup and create required impacts for your exhibition objective.
There are different range of Portable Exhibition Kits available in the market and selecting a right one is a crucial factors. If cost is the factor there are cheap options but not durables at all. Portable Exhibition Kit are one of the most effective medium for any kind of activities and not limited to Exhibition usage only. These Kits can be used in Conferences, Seminars, Events, Commercials and lot more. People have misconception of its usage and tend to limit its utility at the end.
Select Your Portable Exhibition Kit
Selecting Portable Exhibition Kit is a task and getting an exact kit for your requirement is a much greater tasks. At the end of the day you need a kit that you can use for all your exhibition, sales, marketing, brand activities etc across year and more.
Plan what you want
Before knowing what you want, you need to Plan what you want. You need to understand that what is the purpose of the kit and how many times you are planning to use it and for what activities. Jotting all your year on campaign will help you understand your need then your want.
What is the size requirement ?
Size is a crucial factor, if you have a space jotted for all your year on activities, you can plan a kit that will be able to fit in various spaces and little tweaking here and there will be able to get you the desired orientation. If you have smaller space, can start from smaller space and for future bigger space there are great possibilities of getting extra units that forms a part of bigger space.
What is the cost?
Cost is one of the crucial factor too and when you jot down the budget you need to consider overall cost of storage, transportation etc to various locations domestic and international. Best part is these units comes in a case that can be carried to various location. So based on your budget you can either go for ready structures or customized structure. Remember it is an investment, so consider all your year on activity cost against getting these units one time and also if reprinting required in future.
There are vast range of customized Portable Exhibition Kit and can be created as to meet your requirement to the closest. To get your custom Portable Exhibition Kit or to assist you in getting the right kit send us mail on firstname.lastname@example.org , our team will be ready to assist you.
Exhibition Stall Design are effective medium to promote Company’s Brand / Product/ Services to a direct target audience. Exhibition Stalls gives the visibility of Company in the competitive market in a desired manner. Whenever a company participate in an Exhibition, the main question arises is how to make it most effective participation to attain their objective of participation. Continue reading How to make an exhibition stall design effective
Exhibiting in a trade show can involve a major investment of money and time. But the financial returns for your business can be excellent if you learn some of the secrets of trade show booth success before signing up for a show and investing in your displays. Continue reading Trade show exhibit design tips…
In today’s age of digital medias, all the paradigm of direct marketing is becoming a myth. Exhibition is a great platform for any industry to offer direct marketing of their product and brand in the projected market. Exhibitions creates a way to network with industry base and grow client base. Continue reading Exhibition a Perfect Marketing Tool
Incoming search terms:
- exhibition marketing ideas